- This hotfix resolves the issue of CLAM AV service, in MicroWorld product for
Linux, either stops or does not restarts after downloading the latest AV updates.
- This hotfix will upgrade to the latest version of CLAM AV engine in MicroWorld
products for</br> Linux.
- Click here to read the Announcements
- How to install this hotfix?
- Extract the mwcav_hotfix_<linux-release-version>.zip
- Go to extracted directory mwcav_hotfix_<linux-release-version>
- Run ./install.sh and patch will be applied successfully,
- Then update the Clam av from the Web-Administration,
- Restart the Clam antivirus service either from the Web-Administration or by the below command from the terminal:
- /opt/MicroWorld/etc/init.d/mwcav start