From eScan Wiki
||· eScan · MailScan · Technologies||· Technical Info · Security Awareness · User Guides|
eScan version 10
- Major changes in eScan for language support.
- Changes made in Endpoint Security for the USB popup. Pop used to come after a long time (around 15-20 seconds) when the pen drive is inserted for the first time. This has been corrected.
- For Bind Error in eScan Management Console, we will add "2000-2005" in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters/ReservedPorts
- Logs greater than 100MB were not getting deleted. Logic to delete the same changed in new eScan Monitor.
- When right click on an archive, and scan it, the contents of the archive will be scanned.
- When non-disinfectable file is extracted to a local drive, 0 byte file will not be created. It will be deleted.
- Changes made in installer for writing correct OS string
- Reserved system files within windows subfolders will be properly detected.
- Max Archive Scan size, which was earlier 2MB has been increased to 32MB.
- Changes in eScan Protection Center to add TeamViewer application in the default list of application rules.
- TeamViewer application in default application exclude list.
- Changes made in installer for eScan shell extension on 64-bit operating system.
- Latest Spyware database added.
- New Virus signatures added.
- New MWAV Engine added.