From eScan Wiki
||· eScan · MailScan · Technologies||· Technical Info · Security Awareness · User Guides|
eScan version 10
- eScan V.10 will now support W2K OS. (Needs W2K SP4 with Rollup KB891861)
- Local IP list in firewall updated for machines have multiple network adapters.
- ODS hanging while scanning long paths in filenames/folders. solved.
- Service Rights Problem in registry while removing certain variants of Kido/Downadup Worm has been solved.
- "File to be deleted on reboot" Scan action was wrongly thrown on certain files on scanning with mwav/ODS. This has been solved.
- Latest filter driver files added.
- Provision to download critical Microsoft patches added to eScan Protection Center under Tools Section.
- Viewing of Web Page Scanning Reports will be disabled in clients if accessed in Read Only Mode.
- Management console showing client status inactive if client have DHCP configured. Solved
- SMB products when installed in client mode do not communicate with the console for keys & policy. Solved
- Key for V. 9 (keys issued before 1st june 2008) will not get activate in V.10, it will pop the message for correct version when try to activate.
- Endpoint security/Webprotection in AV for SMB/windows has been disabled
- Shared drive & printer problem with V.10. Solved
- ADS client not able to connect ADS server. Solved.
- Access to local shared folders, via network drive mapping, used to freeze machine. Solved.