From eScan Wiki
- What is MicroWorld's policy?
- MicroWorld is committed to protect the privacy of its customers, resellers and distributors and takes strong measures to ensure that the gathered information remains secure and confidential.
- What information does MicroWorld need and what does it do with it?
- MicroWorld needs your name, e-mail address and mailing address. This information allows MicroWorld to provide you with timely information about product releases, to fulfill your orders and keep you updated about the order status.
- How does MicroWorld protect your information?
- MicroWorld makes sure that any online communication with its customers meets the highest standards of privacy and security. This is done by using a secure server with software that encrypts all confidential information before you send it to MicroWorld. In addition, strong measures are taken to protect all customers' data against any unauthorized access.
- Will MicroWorld share any of your personal information?
- NO. It is against MicroWorld's basic policies to share any information that is deemed to be personal. MicroWorld will not trade, sell or rent your personal information (such as name, address, phone number, or company name) to third parties without your consent. And, MicroWorld also protects your privacy by limiting employee access to customer data. While MicroWorld may provide statistics to outside companies about its customers, including sales and related site information, it will not include any personally identifying information. This personal information is used by MicroWorld to constantly improve its relationships with you.
- Will MicroWorld change its' policy?
- Any more questions?
- MicroWorld takes the issue of protecting your privacy very seriously. If you have any concerns, questions or just want to express your thoughts, feel free to contact MicroWorld or write to us at email@example.com