From eScan Wiki
||· eScan · MailScan · Technologies||· Technical Info · Security Awareness · User Guides|
Command Line Parameters for eScanAV Cert-in Toolkit
NOTE: eScanAV Cert-in Toolkit can be executed with the following parameters from the command prompt. The below parameters can be used while deploying eScanAV Cert-in ToolKit from Third party Management Console as well as directly executing on any individual system.
/MEM = Scan Memory
/REG = Scan Registry
/STARTUP = Scan Startup Folders
/SysFolder = Scan System Folders
/Folder=[FolderName] = Scan FolderName
/SubFolders = Include Sub-Folder Scanning
/Drive = Scan local Drives
/SNOC = Scan only
/SC = Scan and Clean
/WaitToExit = Wait for user to press OK
/S = Silent Mode
- (Scanning will begin automatically in the foreground. In absence of /S option alongwith other parameters, scanning has to be started manually)
/FS = Full Silent Mode
- (Scanning will begin automatically in the background.In absence of /FS option with other parameters, scanning has to be started manually)
/NoLog = Dont make log
/Delete_IF_NOT_CLEANABLE = Delete if virus cannot be cleaned
/Delete_ALL_INFECTED = Delete all infected files
/LowPriority = Run in Low Priority
/CheckRegErrors = Check for Registry Errors
/SYNC = Write Buffers to HardDrive
- (mwavcert.exe when used with this option, will commit all the information in the memory to the hard-disk)
/ForceUpdate = Forcibly Update eScan / Mailscan
/ScanRootkits = Scan for Rootkits (for W2K, XP and Win 2003)
/ZIP = ZIP Changed files
/EXPLORER = Set Explorer Default Values
/UNHIDE = Unhide Hidden Short Folders
/UNHIDEALL = Unhide All Hidden Folders
/UNHIDEALLFILES = Unhide ALL Hidden Folders and Files
/KILL = Identify Suspicious Programs in Memory
/SELF = Dont Use MS-Interface
- (MWAVCERT.EXE when used with this option will scan the system by loading into memory its own anti-virus database included in the toolkit. In absence of /SELF option, mwavcert.exe will share the anti-virus database loaded in the memory by the eScan real time monitor).
/ALL = Scan Memory and Local Drives
- mwavcert.exe /MEM - will start the eScanAV Cert-in Toolkit interface with the Memory option already selected.
/? = Help
- (Scanning has to be started manually).
- mwavcert.exe /MEM /S - will begin scaning the system memory automatically.
- mwavcert.exe /ALL /S - will begin scanning the entire system (including Memory, Registry,
Startup Folder, System Folder, Services, Spyware, All Local Drives).
Email us your feedback to email@example.com