From eScan Wiki
The Asset Management module displays detailed description of all the hardware configuration and applications installed on the managed devices.
Asset Management – Hardware Information
Viewing Hardware information –
1. Click Asset Management and then click Hardware Information to view all the hardware related information and all the information captured by the eScan Server can be filtered.
2. To filter the hardware information, click Filter Criteria drop-down.
3. Select the check box next to each criterion and select include/exclude to include/exclude that particular criterion in the filtered report.
Following Hardware information is captured from Managed Devices –
Displays the contact number used on the device.
Displays the IP address of the device.
Displays the username with which the device is registered on the MDM Server.
Displays the device’s IMEI number.
Displays the device’s model details.
Displays the device’s operating system details.
Displays the device’s operating system’s version.
Displays the device’s RAM in MB.
Displays the group to which the device belongs.
Phone Memory (System Usable) (MB)
Displays the phone memory size used by the device.
External SD (MB)
Displays the external SD card’s storage capacity (MB) used in the device.
Internal Memory (User Usable) (MB)
Displays the device’s internal memory that can be used by the user.
Displays the network type used by the device.
Displays the roaming status of the device.
Displays if the device is rooted or not.
Displays if Bluetooth is available on the device or not.
Displays if Wi-Fi is available on the device or not.
Displays if GPS is available on the device or not.
Select the check box next to each criterion and select include/exclude to include or exclude that particular criterion in the filtered report.
Asset Management – Application Information
Filtering the Application information
1. Click Asset Management and then click Application Information to view application related information. All the information captured by the eScan Server can be filtered.
2. To filter the software information, click Filter Criteria.
3. Select Include/Exclude to include otherwise exclude that particular criterion in the filtered report. All the information captured from the devices can be filtered on the basis of the application name or the phone number associated with the device.
4. Select the desired criteria drop-down and then click Search.
5. Details will be filtered in the table instantly and will be displayed in the list of software installed on managed devices as well as the device count for every installed software.
Asset Management – Export Options for the Generated Reports
You can export reports generated for the hardware as well as software inventory to Excel, PDF or HTML formats, as per requirement
Exporting a Report
1. Select the export option of your preference and then click Export. A message appears informing about successful export.
2. Click the link in the prompt to open/download the report.