From eScan Wiki
The Content Library module lets you deploy documents through the web console. The document types that can be deployed are .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .txt, .jpg, .jpeg, .png and .bmp. You can use this feature to share work related documents across multiple devices at the same time.
Adding a file
1. Click Content Library > Add. Add File window appears.
2. Click Choose File and search your computer for the file.
3. After selecting the file, click Continue. Add File window appears.
4. Write a description for the document and then click Save. The document will be added to the Content Library.
Editing a file description
To edit a file description, follow the steps given below:
- Select a file and then click Edit. Edit window appears.
- Edit the description and then click Save. The file description will be updated.
Deleting a file
To delete a file, follow the steps given below:
- Select a file and then click Delete. A confirmation prompt appears.
2. Click Delete. The file will be deleted.