From eScan Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
|Revision as of 11:30, 7 June 2008
WikiSysop (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 13:03, 7 June 2008
WikiSysop (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
|**'''Customized Disclaimers:-'''Easy to use options to add Customized Disclaimers all external and internal emails.||**'''Customized Disclaimers:-'''Easy to use options to add Customized Disclaimers all external and internal emails.|
|**'''Extensive Reports:-'''Provides advanced analytical reports in graphical and Non-graphical formats.||**'''Extensive Reports:-'''Provides advanced analytical reports in graphical and Non-graphical formats.|
|+||Return to [[MailScan for VPOP3]]|
Revision as of 13:03, 7 June 2008
- MailScan 5.5 is the world's most advanced Real-Time AntiVirus and AntiSpam solution for VPOP3 Mail Servers. The software safeguards organizations against Virus, Worm, Trojan and many other malware breeds with futuristic and proactive technologies. Employing an array of intelligent filters, MailScan offers powerful protection against Spam and Phishing mails, while providing comprehensive Content Security too.
- Key Features of MailScan 5.5 for VPOP3:-
- Web Based Administration:-MailScan Administration Console can be accessed using a browser, thus enabling Remote Administration of the application.
- Advanced AntiSpam and AntiPhishing:-MailScan 5.5 uses a combination of technologies like Real-time Black List, SURBL Checking, MX/A DNS Record Verification, Reverse DNS, X-Spam Rules Check, Sender Policy Framework and Non Intrusive Learning Patterns.
- Non Intrusive Learning Patterns (NILP):-This unique technology from MicroWorld is an advanced Spam Filtering method with the intelligence to analyze all mails to filter and block spam, according to the Behavioral Patterns of the user.
- Power to Block Image Spam:-MailScan uses powerful technologies to filter out image spam.
- Autogenerated Whitelist:-When a local user sends a mail to an email address, the system automatically adds that ID to the Spam Whitelist.
- Real-Time Virus Scanning at the Mail Gateway:-Scans e-mails for all types of Virus and other malware in Real-Time including all inbound and outbound Mail Traffic.
- Attachment Filtering:-Extensive options to block certain attachments like EXE, COM, CHM or BAT from being sent or received.
- Real-Time Content Scanning:-All incoming and outgoing messages are scanned in Real-Time for offensive words and Adult Content, with the help of Security Policies.
- LDAP Authenticated Web Administration:-MailScan 5.5 is powered with LDAP Authenticated Web Administration.
- Comprehensive Attachment & eMail Archiving:-Customizable options to archive e-mails and attachments flowing in and out of the system. This feature also helps in comprehensive Content Auditing.
- Auto Updates for Spam Detection:-The system updates the NILP Spam Database with probable phrases and words.
- TCP Connections:-This option shows all TCP/UDP connections in the system, like Processes, Protocol, Local Address, Remote Address and Status.
- Customized Disclaimers:-Easy to use options to add Customized Disclaimers all external and internal emails.
- Extensive Reports:-Provides advanced analytical reports in graphical and Non-graphical formats.
Return to MailScan for VPOP3