From eScan Wiki
- eScan AntiVirus is a comprehensive virus protection solution designed and developed to protect personal computers from threats like Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Malware, Keyloggers and Hackers.
- Real Time Virus Scanning of your computer.
- Includes Anti Spyware/Adware detection and removal.
- New "MWAV (MicroWorld AntiVirus) Utility" with Spyware and Adware detection and removal and registry repairing.
- eScan Management Console for deploying software licenses, remote installation, uninstalling other AntiVirus products, upgrading the product and enabling or disabling eScan monitor status.
- Remote Access File Rights, restriction of creation & modification of specific file types in a user specified folder.
- 'TCP Connections' an inbuilt Network Monitoring Tool that examines TCP/IP activity on Windows computers.
- Automatic Hourly Internet Updation.
- Available in English, German, Finnish, French, Italian, Portugese, Spanish, Latin Spanish, *Polish, Chinese & Icelandic.
- 24x7 FREE online and telephonic support.
Return to EScan Anti-Virus (AV) for Windows