From eScan Wiki
Revision as of 08:53, 5 June 2008; view current revision
←Older revision | Newer revision→
- eScan Corporate Edition for MailScan operates as a full 32-bit device-driver based real-time scanner.
- eScan protects all the files on the local hard-disk, where your mail-server is installed, from virus infections via other mediums (Floppy, CD, etc.).
- eScan Corporate Edition for MailScan has the eScan Management Console.
- The application is common for all Windows operating system Platforms (95/98/ME, NT/2000).
- eScan Monitor additionally provides background scanning of normal files and ADS streams, to deliver automatic, hands-free detection, analysis and repair of viruses, malicious ActiveX controls, Java applets and other dangerous fast-moving threats.
- NetBIOS Firewall.