From eScan Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 07:35, 5 June 2008
- eScan Internet Security AntiVirus software is a comprehensive AntiVirus and Content Security *solution that safeguards your computer from Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Malware, Keyloggers, *Hackers, Spammers, Phishing, Objectionable content and many more similar threats.
- Real Time Virus Scanning of your computer, includes scanning of emails and websites.
- Includes Anti Spyware/Adware.
- Real Time Content Scanning of all emails and websites.
- New "MWAV (MicroWorld AntiVirus) Utility" with Spyware and Adware detection and removal and *registry repairing.
- Intelligent Parental Control.
- Powerful Spam-Blocker to prohibit Spam mails - blocks image and PDF based Spam.
- POP Up Filter - Can be setup to block POP UP Ads.
- Privacy Control, where Internet history files will be cleaned at regular intervals.
- Remote Access File Rights, restriction of creation & modification of specific file types in a *user specified folder.
- 'TCP Connections' an inbuilt Network Monitoring Tool that examines TCP/IP activity on Windows *computers.
- Automatic Hourly Internet Updation.
- Available in English, German, Finnish, French, Italian, Portugese, Spanish, Latin Spanish, *Polish, Chinese & Icelandic.
- 24 hours FREE online and telephonic support.