From eScan Wiki
- eScan Professional Edition is a comprehensive AntiVirus and Content Security solution that safeguards Workstations and Servers from Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Malware, Keyloggers, Hackers, Spammers, privacy related issues, objectionable content and many more.
- Real Time Virus Scanning for Desktops, includes scanning SMTP, POP3 and HTTP traffic.
Real Time Content Scanning for all kind of SMTP, POP3 and HTTP traffic. Content-Administrator.
- Management Console Light for deploying software licenses, remote installation, uninstalling other AntiVirus products, upgrading the product and enabling or disabling eScan monitor status.
- "MWAV (MicroWorld AntiVirus) Utility" with Spyware and adware detection and registry repairing.
- Remote Access File Rights, restrictions on creation & modification of specific file types in a user specified folder.
- Automatic daily Internet Updation.
- 'TCP Connections' an inbuilt Network Monitoring Tool that examines TCP/IP activity on Windows computers.
- NetBIOS Firewall.
- eScan is available in English, German, Finnish, French, Italian, Portugese, Spanish and Latin Spanish.
- 24 hours FREE online support.