From eScan Wiki
||· Articles · FAQ · Troubleshooting||· Technical Information - Main Page|
- eScan Virus Control is a desktop AntiVirus and Content Security software for Windows based systems that protects you from Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Malware, Keyloggers, Hackers, *Spammers, privacy related issues, objectionable content and many more.
- Real time Virus Scanning for Desktops, includes scanning of SMTP and POP3 traffic.
- Real Time Content Scanning for all kind of SMTP and POP3 traffic.
- Management Console Lite for deploying software licenses, remote installation, uninstalling other AntiVirus products, upgrading the product and enabling or disabling eScan monitor status.
- Powerful Spam-Blocker.
- New "MWAV (MicroWorld AntiVirus) Utility" with Spyware and Adware detection and registry repairing.
- Remote Access File Rights, restrictions on creation & modification of specific file types in a user specified folder.
- 'TCP Connections' an inbuilt Network Monitoring Tool that examines TCP/IP activity on Windows computers.
- Automatic daily Internet Updation.
- NetBIOS Firewall.
- Available in English, German, Finnish, French, Italian, Portugese, Spanish and Latinspanish.
- 24 x 7 FREE online and telephonic support.
Return to EScan Virus Control (VC) for Windows