From eScan Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 08:48, 5 June 2008
- eScan Web and Mail Filter is the powerful and futuristic Anti-Spam and Content Security Solution from MicroWorld. The software delivers advanced Spam and Phishing Control, Web Access Management, Attachment Control, Content Security and many more.
- Multi-layered Spam Control:-The software uses a combination of technologies for accurately weeding out spam mails.
- Non Intrusive learning Patterns (NILP):-NILP is a revolutionary technology from MicroWorld which works on the principles of Artificial Intelligence to create an adaptive mechanism in Spam and Phishing Control.
- Content Scanning :-Advanced Content Filtering, Active Control Blocking, Safe Net Use Ratings and more.
- Productivity Management :-Helps improve employee productivity by restricting access to non-productive and pornographic websites.
- Attachment Control:-You can block specific file types from being sent or received.
- POP Up Blocker:-Blocks all kinds of unwanted pop-ups during web browsing, with white-listing options.
- Blocks External Access:-Enforces restriction on creation and modification of specific file types in a user specified folder.
- TCP Connections:-This inbuilt Network Monitoring Tool examines TCP/IP activity on Windows computers to keep check on unauthorized users and programs.
- eMail Archiving:-Enables archiving of emails to save your bandwidth.
- Privacy Control :-Removes all information about the websites that you visit and removes all other private data stored in browsers.
- Automatic Updates:-Provides automatic updates of virus signatures, heuristic algorithms and Spam checkers.
- Available in English, German, Finnish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Polish, Chinese and Latin Spanish.