From eScan Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 08:50, 5 June 2008
- eScan Enterprise Edition for Microsoft SBS 2000 & 2003 is an integrated Security Suite for SME's using Microsoft SBS 2000 or Microsoft SBS 2003 which provides essential protection against viruses, objectionable content, hackers and privacy threats.
- Real time Virus Scanning for Desktops Servers and Gateways, includes scanning of SMTP, POP3 and HTTP traffic.
- Real Time Content Scanning for all kind of SMTP, POP3 and HTTP traffic.
- MailScan for Exchange, the Real-Time Anti-Virus and Content Security Software for Exchange
gateways.(See MailScan for Exchange page for More Details).
- Productivity Control, restricting access to non-productive website during work hours.
- POP Up Filter.
- Remote Access File Rights, restriction of creation & modification of specific file types in a user specified folder.
- Remote installation and un-installation of eScan and existing Anti-Virus solution from a single management console.
- Advanced virus protection and monitoring across the enterprise, from a single management console.
- Extensive Reporting of security breaches in the network to a single management console.
- Rapid and Automatic deployment of virus signatures and security policies across the enterprise from a single management console.
- Privacy Control, where Internet history files will be cleaned at regular intervals.
- Automatic Daily Internet Updation.
- NetBIOS Firewall.
- 24 hours FREE online and telephonic support.