From eScan Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 08:00, 6 February 2014
eScan version 14
- Minor GUI changes related to Module status.
- Advanced Report modified for exporting multiple reports in single click.
- Improved and faster scan engine added.
- Web content filtering improved and simplified.
- Data base Scanning added for Malware URL and Phishing Filter
- Speed up Web protection module
- Performance improved.
- WIFI / Printer control added for Total Security edition.
- IPV6 Firewall support added.
- Latest virus signatures, anti-phish and malware-URL signatures and many bug fixes added.
- If Safe mode protection is enabled, Rescue mode option will be greyed out and vice-versa.
- If system physical memory is less than 1024 MB, eScan Rescue mode option will not be shown.
- If active internet connection is not present while installing eScan, Cloud protection ( eScan Security Network ) feature option will not be shown under GUI. Once internet connection is restored ESN feature will be shown after reboot automatically.