From eScan Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 23:03, 25 February 2014
eScan version 14
- Before setup begins, new version will check for any rival Antivirus Product present in system and inform user to uninstall the same to continue with installation. This is added only for those Rival AV conflicting with eScan AntiVirus.
- Latest virus signatures, anti-phish and malware-URL signatures and other few bug fixes added.
- If Safe mode protection is enabled, Rescue mode option will be greyed out and vice-versa.
- If system physical memory is less than 1024 MB, eScan Rescue mode option will not be shown.
- If active internet connection is not present while installing eScan, Cloud protection ( eScan Security Network ) feature option will not be shown under GUI. Once internet connection is restored ESN feature will be shown automatically after reboot.