From eScan Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 08:56, 23 April 2014
eScan version 14
- Linux and Mac systems can now be managed through corporate centralized console along with windows.
- Enhanced Proactive Monitor engine has been added.
- New Build called “eScan Endpoint Security for Windows” is released
- Advanced Asset Management
- Print Activity
- Local/Remote File rights protection added.
- Scheduling added under Export/Import.
- Latest virus signatures, anti-phish and malware-URL signatures and many bug fixes added.