From eScan Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
|Revision as of 10:21, 6 March 2013
WikiSysop (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 10:22, 6 March 2013
WikiSysop (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
|# '''New!''' Secure Delete option added.||# '''New!''' Secure Delete option added.|
|# Latest virus signatures added.||# Latest virus signatures added.|
|-||# '''New!''' '''Dynamic Phishing Filter''' is added.||+||# '''New!''' '''Dynamic Phishing Filter''' is added under Web Protection module.|
|# '''New!''' On the fly language change option added.||# '''New!''' On the fly language change option added.|
|# '''New!''' Rescue mode option added to remove Rootkits and other Malware threats.||# '''New!''' Rescue mode option added to remove Rootkits and other Malware threats.|
Revision as of 10:22, 6 March 2013
eScan version 14
- New! trendy GUI added.
- SOHO editions will be compatible with Windows 8 Operating system.
- New! eScan Security Network ( Cloud computing ) protection added.
- Improved Proactive Behaviour monitoring protection.
- New! Secure Delete option added.
- Latest virus signatures added.
- New! Dynamic Phishing Filter is added under Web Protection module.
- New! On the fly language change option added.
- New! Rescue mode option added to remove Rootkits and other Malware threats.
- New! USB Vaccination feature added.
- Henceforth SOHO editions will not be supported on Server operating systems.
- New! Advanced Rootkit detection and removal added.
- Optimized online License activation process.
- Compression/Decompression, Vul-1, Vul-2 settings has been removed from Anti-Spam GUI, will be available in back end.
- Anonymizers category will be set to block by default under Web Protection.
- New! Block portscan option added under Firewall.
- Upload samples feature added.
- New! Advanced reporting feature added under eScan Protection Center.
- Minor issue with RDP Application Rule corrected.
- New! Advanced Reporting option added.
- UNC path option has been removed from Download module.
- ODS will properly scan double-byte character files (using short names).
- We have removed the smiley in "welcome to eScan family" message.
- By default ODS scanner will run with cloud parameters on.
- eScan Folder protection option added.
- Auto-detection of unknown browsers functionality added. Previously we used to add it manually in include.dat.
- Anonymizers category will be blocked (by default) in adult category.
- The warning page displayed on the browser has now been modified for eScan 14.
- ers.bat file added to windows folder, in order to quickly open eScan Remote Support.
- Cloud queries will be done for files, URLs and Web Filtering Categories.
- If Safe mode protection is enabled, Rescue mode option will be greyed out and vice-versa.
- If system physical memory is less than 1024 MB, eScan Rescue mode option will not be shown.
- If active internet connection is not present while installing eScan, Cloud protection ( eScan Security Network ) feature option will not be shown under GUI. Once internet connection is restored ESN feature will be shown after reboot automatically.