From eScan Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
|Revision as of 10:27, 28 July 2017
WikiSysop (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 10:39, 28 July 2017
WikiSysop (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 49:||Line 49:|
|# Date/Time Violations added in "Events & Computers" with export facility.||# Date/Time Violations added in "Events & Computers" with export facility.|
|# "Installed date" column added in Software report||# "Installed date" column added in Software report|
|+||'''eScan Mobility Management'''|
|+||# Containerization added.|
|+||# BYOD/COD grouping added.|
|+||# Geo/WIFI fencing added for COD/BYOD.|
|+||# AD synchronization for adding new devices added.|
|+||# Data Usage added.|
|+||# Location Tracking added.|
|+||# Device enrollment logic improved.|
|+||# AV update logic improved.|
|+||# Change server IP from console added.|
|+||# Unblock device from console added.|
|+||# Network blocking for apps (via VPN) added.|
|+||# Device search option added.|
|+||# Email account wipe settings through policy added.|
|+||# Enrollment Status added to Dashboard.|
|+||# Minor bug fixes.|
Revision as of 10:39, 28 July 2017
eScan version 14
- Incremental Antivirus Signature Updates
- Windows Critical Patch Management from Server (In Background)
- Enhanced Web filtering
- Ransomeware Protection in Endpoints
- eBackup on Local Machine (Contact Sales for enabaling eBackup Network Feature)
- New Policy Model - Now user can borrow individual modules from previous policies to create new policy.
- Policy criteria can be set for Domain Users.
- Update Agent can be set for Multiple Group(s) & Client(s), through single Configuration page.
- Update Agent status information can be viewed from "Events & Computers >> Computer Selection"
- File Activity added under User Activity with option to Filter and Export in various Formats.
- Export option added for Clients in respective group.
- Select Column added for Clients Summary.
- Temporary access to module can be given using One Time Password (OTP) added under "Client Action List".
- eScan Remote Access (RMM) over LAN and WAN. (Contact Sales for enabling this feature)
- Option to create client setup added for respective group with Offline policy. Available under "Action List".
- Option to take Action and Manage client added in Global Search Option.
- Filter option added to Network Discovery in "Unmanaged Computers >> New Computers Found" Section.
- New Report Templates Added "File Activity","Asset Change (Software)","Assest Change (Hardware)","Computers with Critical Status","Scan Report"
- "Violation" option added under "Events & Computer"
- Microsoft Software Report for Microsoft Office and Microsoft OS added under Asset Management.
- Instant email Event Alert added under Outbreak Notification.
- Customize configurable setup added for deployment (Windows/Linux).
- Asset Change added under Dashboard.
- New columns added for client information in groups (E.g. Last Connected/Available User(s)/Logged in User/Local Users).
- "Export Detailed Report" added in "Asset management >> Software Report".
- "Policy Criteria Templates" added in "Managed Computers".
- "Delete All Quarantine Files" added in "Managed Computers >> Client Action List".
- Update Agent for Linux clients - Linux client machines can also take updates from windows update agent.
- New feature "Use separate uninstall password" added in "Policy >> Administrator Password ".
- New policy added for Linux for Uninstall Password and Schedules Updates.
- New task "Sync System Time with eScan Server" added for Groups and Specific Policy.
- PDF export option added in "Managed computers >> Client computers".
- "Network Speed" column added in "Asset Management >> Hardware Detail".
- "Automatic Move to Non license" added in "Events and computers >> Settings >> Events & Computers Settings >> Computer Selection >> Not connected for long time". Endpoints will be moved to Non-License, if not connected for long time.
- "Import" button added in "Policy Template >> EndPoint Security >> Application Control >> Block List". User can import CSV file for block list.
- "Last Month" option added in report scheduler
- "Software Version" added in software report
- Date/Time Violations added in "Events & Computers" with export facility.
- "Installed date" column added in Software report
eScan Mobility Management
- Containerization added.
- BYOD/COD grouping added.
- Geo/WIFI fencing added for COD/BYOD.
- AD synchronization for adding new devices added.
- Data Usage added.
- Location Tracking added.
- Device enrollment logic improved.
- AV update logic improved.
- Change server IP from console added.
- Unblock device from console added.
- Network blocking for apps (via VPN) added.
- Device search option added.
- Email account wipe settings through policy added.
- Enrollment Status added to Dashboard.
- Minor bug fixes.