From eScan Wiki
||· eScan · MailScan · Technologies||· Technical Info · Security Awareness · User Guides|
The Edit Selection tab gives you the following options that can be checked for the selected client systems:
- Deploy/Upgrade client
- Check connection
- Force Download
- On Demand Scanning
- It displays the computer protection status as per the settings configured.
- It displays both critical and information events that occurred recently on managed client computer which has been selected.
- It enables you to deploy/upgrade eScan on client system.
- It displays the connection status between eScan server and client.
- It will initiate the Forced download process on selected Client computer.
On Demand Scanning:
- This will allow you to define the categories that you want to be scanned. For example: you can scan only the mails or archives etc. as per your requirement.
- It displays the system properties of a specific client system selected.