From eScan Wiki
||· eScan · MailScan · Technologies||· Technical Info · Security Awareness · User Guides|
The Report Templates module lets you create template and schedule them according to your preferences. The module also consists of pre-loaded templates according to which the report can be created and scheduled.
Creating a Report Template
To create a Report Template, follow the steps given below:
- In the navigation panel, click Report Templates.
- Click New Template.
New Template screen appears.
- Enter a name for the template.
- Select a report enter.
Depending upon the report enter, the additional setting varies.
- After making the necessary selections/filling data,
The template will be created according to your preferences.
Creating Schedule for a Report Template
The Report Template module lets you create a new schedule for the report templates.
Viewing Properties of a Report Template
To view the properties of Report Template, follow the steps given below:
- Select the Report Template whose properties you want to view.
- Click Properties. Properties screen appears.
Depending upon the Report Template enter, the Properties varies.
- After making the necessary changes, click Save.
The Report Template's properties will be updated.
Deleting a Report Template
To delete a Report Template, follow the steps given below:
- Select the template you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
A confirmation prompt appears.
- Click OK.
The Report Template will be deleted.
Default Report Templates cannot be deleted.