From eScan Wiki
||· eScan · MailScan · Technologies||· Technical Info · Security Awareness · User Guides|
eScan version 11
- Self Protection of files, folder, registry and services
- Blocking of executables on USB drive
- Blocking of executables from Network
- Blocking of Autorun.inf on USB and fixed drive
- User defined file block list added.
- User defined folder protection added.
- Disinfection of html, htm, aspx file infected with script/iframe added to monitor.
- Auto backup/restore will only be available for system32 folder in stand alone version
- Windows critical patches (recommended by eScan) if not present, will download and install automatically
- Stand alone version can be used for updating virus signature in a network.
- User Based parental control feature introduce
- New Virtual keyboard introduce in escan.
- Web Phishing filter feature added to GUI
- eScanmon will popup a balloon saying eScan is on trial, and give a link to buy eScan.
- Protected by eScan logo will now be shown on Vista, Windows 7 and 64-bit OS
- New GUI with Dock animation introduce, dock animation will be disable in systems having memory 256MB or less.
- Gaming Mode can be set using trayicon, If gaming Mode is enable tool tip on trayicon will show [GM].
- Offline scanning will now exclude files, folders and drives which are set in eScan.
- Network traffic graph will be display under firewall.
- eflash will be display after installation. (Only when Flash player is installed)
- Welcome message will be displayed after installation.
- Firewall will block outgoing packets on port 25, only those application present in include.dat will not be block and other application will give alert