From eScan Wiki
||· eScan · MailScan · Technologies||· Technical Info · Security Awareness · User Guides|
eScan version 11
- None of the services of eScan can be stopped and/or terminated.
- None of the executables/services running in memory can be stopped/terminated.
- WebScan - Grid based time restriction has been added.
- Malicious URL filtering implemented.
- USB password (if enabled) will be prompted in gaming mode.
- Updates download, when booted from Rescue CD, will happen on local hard-drives and not memory.
- Autorun will NOT be prevented from execution, on USB's mounted as CD.
- New upgrade build introduce, applicable for version 10 and 11 only.