From eScan Wiki
eScan version 11
- Application whitelisting added under Endpoint Security.
- Policy deployment from Managed computer will show excluded client(s), Only If the client are present in "Policies for Specific computers".
- Policies for Specific computer under EMC can be edited and deleted.
- USB “Whitelist permanently" option will not be available on eScan client, Whitelisting of USB drive can be done from Management Console.
- HTTPS site filtering (Blocking of HTTPS) is possible with new web protection module.
- USB protection will now accept ADS password (Not available in GUI). For this, change the value of "AllowDomainLogonPassword" under HKLM\Software\MicroWorld\DeviceControl from 0 to 1. (Default value is 0)
- Client will send information event to server for any new policy applied.
- Earlier installation used to check if any other AV product is present & then used to give warning, now it will ALWAYS Warn if run manually, even if no other AV is installed (Not applicable for silent mode installation).
- Improved technology added for ADS user searching through EMC.
- Malware URL filtering option available in GUI, under File Anti-Virus setting. ( Not available for deployment)
- New upgrade Builds for eScan Management Console introduced ( It will only update V11 Server, it will not update client). Regular downloads are 500MB size – while upgrade builds will be 40MB.
- Compatiblity added for AuthenTec , Inc. Fingerprint software (Available with Lenovo laptops).
- One page has been reduced in the License activation wizard.
- Option added to enable eScan Remote Support on eScan clients.
- Auto Uninstallation of many newer versions of completing AV products added.