From eScan Wiki
eScan version 14
- Very long filenames within ZIP was causing avpmapp to crash. Corrected now.
- Suspicious process will be blocked without asking for user action.
- Minor bug corrected in Vulnerability scanner.
- Improvement done in downloading virus signatures.
- Minor bug corrected for auto downloading of Microsoft Critical patches.
- New Firewall driver added.
- UTF-8 Encoding issue corrected in other languages.
- New value added to MAILSCAN.INI, [general], AddReleasedMailsToAutoSpamWhiteList = 1 (default = 1) If set to 0, we will not add fromID of released mails to autospamwhitelist.
- Performance Improvement.
- Latest virus signatures, anti-phish and malware-URL signatures and other few bug fixes added.