From eScan Wiki
eScan version 14
- Enhanced Attachment Control with Whitelist/Blacklist features (Contact Sales for enabling this feature).
- New Feature added: - Terminal Service Protection Module (TSPM), available with deployment under File AV Module.
- Schedule ODS will be executed if Skipped on Schedule Time.
- PARENT POLICY added under Policy Template with which any module setting can be assigned to multiple Child policy Template.
- Added : Top 10 Summary Report available now under Report Scheduler.
- Added : OTP Creation option available now with searched client list.
- Improved: USB device can be whitelisted if USB Ports are blocked.
- Added: Group wise searching under Filter option of Asset Management
- Added: Virus Report now can be set to show Real Time or On Demand scanning result.
- For eScan Server published on PUBLIC IP Address, all Roaming client will by default take Signature updates from Internet and Policies from eScan Published Server.
- Windows critical patching on eScan Client will be pulled from Local eScan Server.
- Support added for HostName with more than 15 Character.