From eScan Wiki
||· eScan · MailScan · Technologies||· Technical Info · Security Awareness · User Guides|
eScan Version 10 Online Help
eScan Protection Center
- eScan Protection Center provides total digital immunity from viruses, spywares, adwares, rootkits and other malicious programs.
The various eScan features and their respective settings can be accessed from the eScan Protection Center.
- The main eScan Protection Center window will display the status of each feature of eScan i.e. either in Enabled or Disabled mode.
- [The green colored Tick (√) mark indicates active and running].
- [The red colored Cross (X) mark indicates inactive and stopped].
- Click on the list below to get more information on any of these features and its settings.
- File Anti-Virus
- Mail Anti-Virus
- Web Protection
- Endpoint Security
- Privacy Control
- Product Key