From eScan Wiki
MailScan - FAQ's
Q. How can I configure MailScan to avoid deletion of Microsoft Office attachments?
To be done only on MailScan machine
- Go to the Command prompt. Click on Start >> Run >> cmd
- Go to C:\Program files\MailScan folder
- Type the command killproc Mailscan.exe and press Enter
- Rename the file Mailscan.exe to Mailscan.old
- Download the file from the link: http://download1.mwti.net/download/temp/MAILSCAN.exe
- Copy the new Mailscan.exe to C:\Program files\MailScan folder
- Restart the MailScan service from services.msc
With these changes MailScan will not delete any Microsoft Office attachments.
Email us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org